The Punjabi cinema, commonly known as Pollywood, has amazing talented actresses. From Navneet Kaur To Himanshi Khurana, today we bring you the 5 most amazing Punjabi actresses.
Here are some brief introductions of Punjabi models and actresses who have made their mark in the entertainment industry:
– Navneet Kaur, a former Miss World contestant, is known for her beauty and cute looks. She won Pond’s 50th edition of Femina Miss World India in 2013.
– Himanshi Khurana, who started her career by becoming Miss Ludhiana in 2011, gained popularity after her appearance in Bigg Boss. She had debuted in Punjabi music with the song “Jodi – Big Day Party” in 2010.
– Neeru Bajwa, a Canadian-born Punjabi actress, made her debut in the Bollywood film Main Solah Baras Ki in 1998. She has worked in Indian soap operas and Punjabi films.
– Mandy Takhar, a British-born Punjabi actress, has become a popular figure in the Punjabi film industry since her debut with Babbu Mann in the film Ekam – Son of Soil in 2010.
– Sonam Bajwa, a model and actress, has worked in Punjabi and Tamil cinema. She made her debut in Punjabi films in 2013 with the movie Best of Luck and played a leading role in the 2014 film Punjab 1984.
Keep reading IWMBuzz.com for more updates.