Over the years, the Hindi film industry has been blessed with some really fantastic talents with a lot of potential and one such mention-worthy name in this regard is that of Anushka Sharma. She had the quintessential debut with none other than the Badshah of Bollywood, Shah Rukh Khan in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and since then she has never looked back. She followed the great debut with some credible work going forward in the future years of her career. Today, we bring to you 5 of the best movies in her career that you absolutely should revisit during this lockdown. Check out the list below –
1) Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi – Anushka has grown and groomed herself as a wonderful actress over the years but how can you miss the beautiful debut from where it all started?
2) Band Baaja Baarat – This movie marks the debut of Ranveer Singh and his chemistry with Anushka in the movie has been extremely appreciated.
3) Ae Dil Hai Mushkil- This beauty from Karan Johar starring Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anushka Sharma with a special cameo from Shah Rukh Khan has to be one of her biggest hits. A must-watch indeed.
4) Sui Dhaaga – Another off the track movie which received a lot of appreciation was Sui Dhaaga. Both Anushka and Varun Dhawan shed off their regular hot image to blend into a non-glamourous character and audience certainly loved every bit of it.
5) PK – Last but not the least, this one with Aamir Khan has to be one of the funniest India has ever made. The concept of atheism and religion explained in the best way possible. A must-watch during this lockdown.