Big Bang is a South Korean band under YG Entertainment. The group comprises of four individuals: G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, and Daesung; Seungri resigned from the entertainment industry on March 11, 2019. Dubbed the “Kings of K-pop”, they helped spread the Korean Wave globally and are one of the most powerful acts in K-pop history. They are most popular for their melodic experimentation and flexibility.
The group has apparently sold more than 150 million records. Forbes Korea positioned them as one of the most remarkable superstars in South Korea.
on January 3, 2020, it was declared that Big Bang would perform at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, denoting their first presentation since 2017. In March, each of the four individuals renewed their agreements with YG Entertainment and were planning for a rebound that was later postponed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are some of their unknown facts! Read below to know more
1. Earlier, the band’s name was supposed to be Diamond.
2. YG only planned to have G-dragon and Taeyang debut at first.
3. G-dragon was upset that he had to debut with Seungri
4. Taeyang wanted to be a rapper before he joined YG
5. G-dragon was SM Trainee when he was eight years old, later he joined YG.