The voice of today’s times and inspiration for the youth, Tony Kakkar has come a long way from his stardom. We have gathered a few facts on Tony Kakkar, that you need to know of if you are his die-hard fan!
1. Tony Kakkar was born on April 9, 1984, in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. And later his family moved to Delhi. And after that, he moved to Mumbai with his sister Neha Kakkar.
2. Tony Kakkar has two elder sisters Sonu Kakkar and Neha Kakkar. Both of them are well-acclaimed singers.
3. He was born in an economically weak family. Tony Kakkar’s father used to sell samosas outside schools and colleges.
4. Tony Kakkar learned how to compose music in his free time. He used to sing at jagaratas with his sisters.
5. It was Pooja Bhatt who suggested him to meet T-series owner Bhushan Kumar after she listened to his piece of work.
6. His singing icons are Arijit Singh, AR Rahman and Lata Mangeshkar; and fashion icon Deepika Padukone.
7. Also, Tony Kakkar loves Chinese and Indian cuisine. He just can’t resist those.
8. Tony Kakkar used to play cricket during the school days and also has represented his team at the zonal and state level.
9. Tony Kakkar has a net worth of an estimated 20 million dollars.
10. Singer, Composer, and Producer is what Tony Kakkar is majorly known for.
Some of the amazing music creations by Tony Kakkar are Coca Cola, Ludo, Dheeme Dheeme and Saawan Aaya Hai.