Kishore Kumar was truly a mind-blowing personality with his soulful tracks. He had many feathers to his hat, not just a singer but also an actor, producer, songwriter, lyricist, music director, and the list goes on and on. He was a very multi-talented personality and we have some facts about young at heart forever Kishore Kumar just for you.
1. Kishore Kumar started his Bollywood career at Bombay Talkies where his brother Ashok Kumar worked as a chorus singer.
2. Kishore Kumar was an actor but loved to sing. His brother Ashok Kumar was very opposed to his singing and so they had quarrels in between them time and again.
3. His first film as an actor was Shikari in 1946 with his elder brother Ashok Kumar where he sang his first song Marne Ki Duayen Kyon Mangu for the film Ziddi.
4. He was a multilingual singer and sang in many Indian languages like Bengali Asami, Gujarati, Malayalam, Bhojpuri, Oriya, and Marathi.
5. There was a board outside Kishore Kumar’s home written as beware of Kishore.
6. One of his talents was he could sing in male as well as female voices.
7. As a tribute to his 85th and death anniversary, there was a doodle of Kishore Kumar on Google search engine on the Indian Google homepage.
Which of the above facts did you already know? And which were the ones that you think we have missed, do let us know in the comments down below?