We all know the present trend that has been on in Bollywood movies. And that can hardly be missed. A lot of old classics have been remade. Be it Lata Mangeshkar, Mohammed Rafi or Kishore Kumar, each of their vocals have been remade.
The guy who has always been unmatchable is Kishore Kumar and no matter how many times we have to remake his gems it will never have or be able to capture the essence that Kishore Kumar had it in those.
1. Aisa Na Mujhe Tum Dekho from Darling Darling was re-used for Wajah Tum Ho
2. Main Hoon Don for Amitabh Bachchan’s film was remade for the Shah Rukh Khan movie Don.
3. Dil Kya Kare from Julie was also recreated for the movie Kaabil.
4. O Mere Dil Ke Chain was another recording that was remade by Sanam.
5. Khaike Paan Banaras Wala well who doesn’t know about this popular track.
6. Bachna Ae Haseeno was another one to have been renamed for the movie with the same title.
7. Sara Zamana sung for Amitabh Bachchan film Yaarana was remade for Kaabil.
Be it an old version or new, Kishore Kumar had always had the upper hand and will have no competition ever.