Actress Aalisha Panwar, known for her appearances in hit TV serials such as Jamai Raja, Begusarai, Ishq Mein Marjawan, and others, has fallen victim to fraud. On August 17, 2026, the actress shared a video that captured the full incident while also raising awareness among fellow actors. The actress shared that a production house and some associated people used her face value to promote their event without paying her.
Revealing the incident, Aalisha said in her video, “Hi everyone, as you all know, I’m Aalisha Panwar. Today I’m making this video because I have been scammed, I have been conned, and I’m a victim of fraud.”
Making the video for her fellow actors, the actress said, “This video is specially for all the actors that I know so that you all can be aware and you know that you don’t have to associate your name with these scammers. These are UY Production, Udit Singh Jaghina, Yamini Sharma, R & P Entertainment Production, and Rudra Prakash.”
Sharing what exactly happened with her, Aalisha said, “So these are the people who recently contacted me for an event, which was ‘Mr, Miss, and Mrs Star of Rajasthan 2026’, which was to be held on August 16 in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, and I was contacted to be the Chief Guest in that.”
She further shared how she felt everything was fine with the production and team, “Initially, everything was very legit because I went through everything, the whole process, so everything initially sounded legit, looked legit because otherwise you get to know as an actor because honestly in my own 12 years career till now I had never experienced such a thing I had never fallen for a scam.”
Aalisha revealed she has been scammed for the first time in her career, “It has happened with me for the very first time. I’m disappointed, I’m surprised. I really don’t even know how to react. Initially everything was fine. I was approached about this event and told to make a video about it that I would be attending and to post it on my social media. So they also posted it, tagged me, and everything. I was also given 5 to 10 percent of the payment decided for that video.”
“But after that nobody commenced forward regarding the event with me and I was given a fake news saying that this event has been postponed and it will be sometime later,” she further added.
Then the actress shared being given fake information about the show’s postponement, “But I got to know that later on that this event already happened on the day it was supposed to happen and I was given a fake news, so basically as an actor my value was used I was used just to promote that event to sell out there tickets so it’s a scam, a fraud and I don’t know maybe the event these people had been held in the past also happened in the same way by scamming the actors. So that’s why I’m making this video so that no other actor falls prey to them.”
And concluded apologizing to those who waited for her at the event and to all her audience, Aalisha said, “And a sincere apology to all the audience out there, to all my fans who might have been waiting for me at the event out there. Honestly, I myself was the prey to this scam, so I can’t say much about it, but again, I will just say to all the actors: be aware of such scammers; never associate your name with them if you don’t want to be scammed like me. U really don’t want anybody else as an actor to experience what I experienced.”
