We regularly come across daily soap entertainers on Indian TV, who win our love ever since they originally show up on-screen. One such entertainer who stands apart from the rest for us is Siddharth Nigam and we are here to reveal to you why we are totally in wonder of the star.
He presently has a gigantic fan base of millions across the nation. This is principally because of his stunning acting aptitude and solid presence that consistently touches our hearts. The entertainer has contributed liberally to the television world throughout the years with his skilled ability of acting. The star previously showed up on screen as a young entertainer and assumed the role of Ashoka in the soap opera Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. The star had earlier played the double role of twins in the motion picture Dhoom 3. His latest appearance on screen is in the daily soap opera Alladin, where he assumes the lead role of Alladin.
Here are five head spinning facts about the popular daily soap opera star:
1. Siddharth Nigam’s favourite food is pizza. He has a penchant for Italian food and it shows.
2. Siddharth’s favourite Bollywood actor is Akshay Kumar. And his favourite actress is Jacqueline Fernandes.
3. He got his primary schooling done in Allahabad at the Khel Gaon Public School.
4. Some of his hobbies include gymnastics, dancing & cycling.
5. Many think he made his television debut by playing the role of Ashoka, in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat, but, he actually started his career by playing Rudra in Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani back in 2014.