Remember Helly shah? Yes, she is the very actress who has been wowing the audience with her amazing performances on the silver screen and has even received the Colors Golden Petal Awards in 2016, for Best Actress!
Her fan base has been hitting the roof and we could all use a little sneak-peek in to this actress’s life, that everyone is so excited to Google about!
- Helly Shah was born on 7th January 1996, in Gujarat, is a thorough vegetarian. She was always a ranker in school as she wanted to prove that girls are no less than boys. She is multi-talented, it seems!
- She started her career with Star Plus’ show Gulaal, at a very young age. Then she went onto playing Alaxmi in Life OK’s Alaxmi – Humari Super Bahu, and had bagged the role when she was just 16!
- Thereafter, she played the role of Ami in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi. After that, she appeared in Khushiyon Kii Gullak Aashi, and we must say, she has been painting the tinsel town with her charms and acting chops.
- She gained major fame with her character ‘Swara’ in the television drama Swaragini and we think this was her ticket to fame eventually, the blockbuster kind of fame and honour.
- In 2016, she participated in the 9th season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and we were in complete awe of her all through the season.
- Helly is a Bollywood buff. Her favorite actors include Amitabh Bacchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone and Kangana Ranaut.
- She loves eating Paanipuri!
- Currently, she is playing the role of Saltanat & Kaaynat in Star Bharat’s Sufiyana Pyaar Mera opposite Rajveer Singh.
This pretty lass has been winning hearts ever since her first role on the silver screen and has never looked back since.