BTS is one of the most famous South Korean bands. The band has made millions smile with their grand songs. The band has gotten some of the best vocalists and V is one of them! And here are 20 unknown facts about V, that you need to know!
1. His actual name is Kim Tae-Hyung.
2. His stage name is “V,” which means triumph for the gathering. Prior to his debut, different names he considered were “Lex” and “Six.”
3. V was born in Daegu on Dec. 30, 1995. Afterwards, he moved to Geochang County, South Gyeongsang Province.
4. He is a dancer and a performer, known for his profound, imposing voice.
5. V said in the event that he hadn’t become part of BTS, he would have become a rancher/farmer and worked with his grandma pulling up weeds.
6. He played the saxophone for a very long time in school. He pondered turning into a saxophonist, however, he realised he loved singing more.
7. He turned into a student for Big Hit Entertainment subsequent to passing a tryout in Daegu. Success stayed quiet about V until his presentation, and he was the last individual from BTS to be revealed to the public.
8. He is the oldest of three youngsters, with a younger brother and sister.
9. V’s good example is his dad, whom he depicts as a decent audience who takes great care of his children. The vocalist’s objective in life is to be much the same as his father.
10. His unsurpassed most loved film is the Korean film “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” which made him cry.
11. His is AB, the blood group.
12. He is 178 centimetres tall and weighs 63 kilograms.
13. V’s favourite tone is grey.
14. His most desired songs incorporate “Hello in There” by Joan Baez, “Blue Room” by Chet Baker and “Each Kind of Way” by H.E.R.
15. V doesn’t prefer espresso or coffee due to the bitter taste. In any case, he enjoys drinking hot cocoa.
16. V doesn’t prefer vegetables.
17. He is old buddies with other well-known people, including Park Bo-gum, whom he became acquainted with when they co-facilitated “Music Bank.” He is additionally old buddies with BTOB’s Sungjae, with Park Hyung-Sik, and with SHINee’s Minho, EXO’s Baekhyun, Park Seo-Joon and Kim Min-Jae.
18. He is keen on photography and is roused by crafted by Sydney-based minimalist photographer Ante Badzim. He uses the hashtag #Vante for his photographic works, an accolade for the craftsman.
19. V’s ideal lady is smart, thoughtful and who would care about him a lot and uses money with wit. V likes long-haired women, with dashing looks with a good heart.
20. V is obsessed with his long and thin hands, and he is proud of that.