Anveshi Jain was born on 25th June in the year 1991. She was born in Khajuraho, Bundelkhand, Madhya Pradesh. She is a Professional Electrical Engineer, She is also a Host, Actress, Dating Coach, Model. She loves Singing. She got media eyes on her when she appeared in Gandii Baat2, which is a Hindi Web Series.
She has started her own App named ANVESHI JAIN OFFICIAL APP. In this app, her fans can interact with her directly anytime.
Anveshi is praised with beautiful looks and sexy slim figure.
Her Physical Appearance is Height 5’6″, Weight 55 kg, Eye Colour is Brown, Hair Colour is Brown, Body Measurements are 36-30-32.
Here are 3 Simple Workouts that you can try at home to get sexy Curves like Anveshi Jain:-
1. SEATED DB MILITARY PRESS:
The military press is an outstanding way to tone and bolster your shoulders.
1. Sit on a bar with the back raised. Grip a dumbbell in each hand and put them up to your shoulders. If they’re heavy, utilize your thighs to help flick them up with some momentum.
2. Bend your shoulders, holding the dumbbells up above your head until your elbows are locked.
3. Gradually lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position. This is one rep.
2. TRICEPS DIPS:
1. Locale your hands shoulder-width distant on a conserved bench or stable chair.
2. Push your butt off the bench or a chair, your legs extended out in front of you, and keep your arms straight.
3. Gradually lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are bent at about a 90-degree position. Be sure to keep your back near to the bench.
4. Once you reach the floor, gradually move upwards pressing down into the bench to straighten your elbows, returning to the opening position. This completes one rep.
You can do it with your legs straight or almost knees bent. Repeat 25 – 30 reps.
1. Stand up as tall as you can with your feet stretch apart shoulder-width separated.
2. Lower your body by pushing your hips back and bending your knees.
3. Drag yourself back to the beginning position while gripping your glutes. That’s one rep. Do 25 – 40 reps.