Sacred Games, the crime-based drama, that has been so moving and engaging with the time. The series never failed to keep that shine and suspense throughout the seasons. The story revolves around the interaction between Sartaj Singh and Ganesh Gaitonde and leads to a mind-blowing cliffhanger in the last episode of Season 2. The series is an amazing amalgamation of twists and turns that spin around Sartaj Singh. We are keen to know what happened thereafter; hope they decide to release season 3 soon.
1. Sacred Games is India’s first Netflix Original show to stream in several countries and it is co-coordinated. Vikramaditya Motwane and Anurag Kashyap have co-coordinated the arrangement.
2. In light of its long format, the producers couldn’t transform the novel into a film.
3. Both the directors refrained and didn’t make English Language show of an Indian story.
4. The inspiration of the logo of Sacred Games has been taken from ‘Endless Knot’.
5. The show includes been shot inside 150 days. Motwane began shooting of the arrangement in September 2017 while Kashyap went along with him in January 2018. The two coordinated independently. Motwane coordinated the present-day scenes with Saif Ali Khan while Kashyap shot the 1980s Bombay with Siddiqui.
6. Every scene is named by Hindu folklore.
7. Rapper Divine has sung both the soundtracks of the show.
8. Indus civilization symbols have been used in the title track
9. Season one is only a fourth of the entire novel.
10. The series has caught areas in Mumbai which were never recorded.