Vikrant Massey is an Indian television and film actor, famous for the three most talked about films, Half Girlfriend, Death In the Gunj and Lipstick Under My Burkha. He has been seemingly doing ads, TV shows and movies, which is not enough for his fans to watch. His talent is getting popular all over.
Here are are some of the facts about Vikrant Massey that you deserve to know.
1. At the age of 16, Vikrant started working in a TV show Balika Vadhu, playing the character of Shyam, which was his breakout role. Later he was also seen in several shows like Baba Aiso Vaar Dhoondo and Qubool Hai.
2. He came to the big screen with his role in the blockbuster movie Lootera, where he played the traditionally insignificant role of Ranveer Singh’s best friend, followed by another hit movie, Dil Dhadakne Do.
3. Apart from films, Vikrant is also seen in some of the best TVC’s.
4. In an interview, he mentioned that he is grateful to God for he always wished to be an actor, and for so much love and blessing around.
5. Unlike some actors who keep doing the same roles in different serials, thus boring the audiences, Vikrant brings a new perspective to the industry.
Stay tuned to iwmbuzz.com