The unlock process has already begun and we had no much time to shop for the upcoming academic year. The colleges are soon to be reopened and many first year girl students are super excited. But have you ever wondered about your essentials in your purse. Many girls just carry a lot of unnecessary things with them in their bags. You can’t just run out in the middle of the class. You need to maintain our bag only with the essentials like sanity.
It’s like girls just carry out their world in their bags. There are some necessary things you need to keep in your bag for a last moment plan. Here’s a list of things that every college girl needs to have in her bag:
1. Sunglasses- A perfect pair of sunglasses can surely amp up your outfits.
2. Hair ties and pins- We may never have hair ties and pins when needed. And you never know about sudden plans. Carrying hair ties and pins is much essential for a girl.
3. Sanitizer- Every girl must have a mini bottle of sanitizers or sanitized wipes in her bag.
4. Mini perfume- A whole tiring and busy day will make you sweat. Having a min perfume is a must.
5. Scarf- The ACs at malls, restaurants and theatres constantly scheming against us. Carrying a scarf isn’t too bulky.