Make your Maggi interesting with these styles
1) Vegetable masala Maggi
Ingredients- 2 packets of Maggi noodles, 2 masala Maggi sachet, 1½ tbsp. oil, ½ tsp finely chopped ginger, 2 slit green chilies, ½ cup chopped onions, ¼ cup chopped tomatoes, ½ cup chopped capsicum, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tbsp garam masala, Salt to taste.
To make vegetable masala Maggi, heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger and green chilies and sauté on a medium heat for few seconds.
Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 mins. Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 mins.
Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame 1 min.
Add the turmeric powder, garam masala and 2 maggi masala sachet, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 secs.
Add 2 cups of water and salt mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 mins, while stirring occasionally.
Add the Maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 mins or till the water has been absorbed completely, while stirring occasionally.
Discard the green chilies.
Serve vegetable masala Maggi immediately.
2) Italian Maggi recipe
It has all the flavors of pasta and pizza with mushrooms, olives, marinara sauce, basil and lots of cheese.
INGREDIENTS- 1 pack Maggi, 1 tsp Oil, 2 Cloves finely chopped Garlic,1 cup diced Mushrooms, 1/2 cup Red Pasta Sauce, ¼ tsp dried Oregano, 2 tbsp sliced Olives, Handful of Basil leaves, 2 tbsp chopped Parmesan, Salt to taste
1. Cook Maggi Noodles according to package directions without adding Maggi masala. Drain and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan add garlic till raw taste goes away. Saute for a while and add mushrooms. Cook the mushrooms for two mins and add oregano, pasta sauce and maggi noodles.
3. Bring this to a quick simmer and remove from heat. Top with olives, basil and parmesan. Serve immediately.
3) Cheese and Egg Maggi
With just four ingredients this Cheese and Egg Maggi is really simple to make.
Ingredients- 1 pack Maggi, 1 Egg, 1/2 cup grated Cheese, Salt and Pepper to taste.
1. Boil 1½ cups water in a pan and add Maggi Noodles and Maggi masala. Simmer for 2 mins till the Maggi is fully cooked.
2. Meanwhile, beat an egg till foamy. Add the egg to the Maggi and cook till the egg cooks. Top with cheese and mix. Serve immediately.
Also Read: What are the pros and cons of Jaggery Tea?