Want to make an instant Pot Butter Chicken? Here’s for you an easy and delicious Butter Chicken Recipe
Instant Pot Butter Chicken:
Ingredients:- Coriander, cumin, smoked paprika, turmeric, garam masala, juicy and tender chicken thighs, whipped cream, water, ginger, garlic, tomato paste or puree, butter, salt, parsley.
Procedure:- 1. Turn on the instant pot. Add butter and let the butter melt. Add ginger and garlic and sauté.
2. Add tomato puree and paste in the pot. Now, add garam masala, coriander, cumin, paprika, turmeric and salt or the pot.
3. Add chicken thighs, water and mix everything together. Add some water if needed. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Once everything is cooked inside properly, add whipping cream and simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Thicken the sauce. Bring it to the right consistency.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with hot naan.