Who doesn’t like Punjabi dishes, one can readily die to have lassi, Saag and the famous fast food Punjabi Samosa. Today here’s for you a delicious and lip-smacking Rajma Chawal recipe for this diwali celebration.
Ingredients:- ½ cup soak and drained Rajma, 3 cups cooked rice, 1 tbsp oil, ½ tbsp jeera, ¼ tbsp hing, ½ cup sliced onion, ½ tbsp ginger-garlic paste, ½ cup chopped tomatoes, ½ tbsp turmeric, ½ tbsp chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander-cumin powder, salt to taste, 1 tbsp chopped coriander.
1. Take a pressure cooker, heat some oil, add some cumin seeds and asafoetida and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add onion and ginger-garlic paste and sauté.
3. Now, add tomatoes, chilli powder, turmeric, coriander-cumin seeds powder, and salt mix well and keep stirring occasionally.
4. Add rajma and water, mix well and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
5. Allow the steam to escape.
6. Add rice and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.
7. Top with chopped coriander.