Banana whether ripe, raw or used in all types of food items or even fried banana is good for your overall health. Banana is considered to be a food of the poor, but with the nutrients, it contains, it’s truly a rich food to consume. Nutritionally, the banana is a great source of fibre, Vitamins and minerals, and contains starch which may help control blood sugar, weight, and lower blood cholesterol levels. Here we look at how to make masala banana chips at home.
Here we look at steps to follow to make masala banana chips at home.
* Take a frying pan, put oil and heat for frying.
* Wait till oil gets hot and meanwhile take a raw banana and pill it.
* Hold the slicer on the top of the Kadai do that the chips directly fall into kadai.
* Directly slice a banana in the Kadai ensuring that chips are not overcrowded.
* Stir banana chips with a wire spoon by ensuring that chips don’t stick to each other.
* Fry till bubbles in the oil appear and till banana chips change colour and it becomes crispy.
* Remove fried banana chips from Kadai with a slotted spoon so that excess oil will drain off.
* Transfer banana chips on a paper towel and after few minutes transfer it to a bowl and sprinkle salt, masala, or black pepper powder according to your taste and mix it well.
* Have it hot and serve it to your family members. Store it in an airtight container.
These tasty masala banana chips are good for snacks along with tea. Also, this snack is much preferred at the time of fasting.
Here we look at how to make masala banana chips at home. Always store masala banana chips in an airtight container.
This masala banana chip is a favourite among children and they love it anytime especially when they are hot and crispy. Hot and crispy masala banana chips possible when you make them at home!!