Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the salons and parlour are at cease. This has resulted in an increase in the use of naturally available products than synthetic products which may also harm the skin.
People are opting for the use of natural substances like aloe vera, turmeric, honey, and more. Gram flour, aloe vera, and turmeric are good face cleansing products that are useful for the skin. Turmeric has the power to resist the bacteria.
Here are some beauty tips and household remedies to keep your skin glowing and healthy.
1. 2 tablespoon gram flour, 1tablespoon fresh cream and squeeze a lemon, mix it and apply.
2. Coffee with Aloe vera gel mix it and massage your face for 2 minutes.
3. Take some Aloe vera gel with 2 tablespoon curd and mix it well and soak a tissue and apply it on your face.
4. Vitamin-E capsule with rose water keeps your skin glowing.
5. 2 tablespoons Fuller’s Earth with water. It not only keeps your skin glowing but also healthy.
6. Aloe vera with turmeric and honey is a natural scrub.
7. Gram flour with curd, lemon, turmeric mix it and apply. Apply twice a week.
8. 2 tbsp Gram flour, turmeric, honey, lemon juice mix and apply.
9. Milk, all-purpose flour, lemon, honey, tomato puree, gram flour.
10. Cucumber, potato, honey, aloe gel, lemon.
Above are some naturally prepared scrubs that are made from easily available ingredients as these scrubs won’t harm your skin.