Toothaches are common problems in today’s world. Almost people of all age experience toothaches. You can do some home remedies to cure the toothache; but initially find out the root cause of the ache.
Home remedies for toothaches-
- Salt Water Rinse- Salt water rinse has proven to be the first line treatment. Salt water acts as a natural disinfectant, that has the ability to loosen the food particles and reduces the inflammation and cure other oral wounds.
- Cold Compress- Cold Compress can relieve pain and trauma that has caused your toothache.
- Peppermint tea bags- Peppermint tea bags can soothe sensitive gums and can numb pain.
- Garlic- Garlic has good and medicinal properties. It can relieve the pain and can kill harmful bacteria that can cause dental plaque.
- Clove- For thousands of years, Clove has been used to treat toothaches. The oil in the clove can reduce pain and inflammation.