The Menstrual pain is common in almost all the women. There are no permanent methods to prevent the pain, but some remedies to cure the pain.
- Carom seeds and neem leaves- Take neem leaves, wash thoroughly, grind them with carom seeds.
- Bitter gourd juice- Half bitter gourd and blend it strain it and consume the juice.
- Carom seeds and jaggery- Take a bite of jaggery and chew some carom seeds.
- Neem leaves and carrot- Half carrot and some neem leaves and make a paste by grinding them.
- Turmeric water- Pinch of turmeric in lukewarm water.
- Wormwood tea- Add some wormwood tea powder to your tea and consuming it unsweetened can show its best effects.
You can also eat raw garlic as it kills existing eggs, coconut oil as it shows antibacterial and antiviral properties.
Also, pumpkin seeds have a compound known as cucurbitacin that helps against intestinal parasites. Papaya seeds treat worms infections.