Somedays you don’t want to get up and face the world. You just want to sleep it off. Sometimes you are just not happy in life. This happens when depression has taken a place in your life. Depression is a mental illness which needs to be cured just like other illness. Yogasana as worked in all the fields and is very useful in this case also.
Below are the yogasana u can do to avoid depression.
1) Savasana- Savasana stimulates you and boosts your body to relax. It decreases blood pressure and lets the impacts of the prior poses to slip in better.
Eventually, after all the body and mind invigorating poses, Savasana will provide you all the rest and capacity to heal.
2) Uttanasana- Uttanasana relieves anxiety, the tension in your back, neck, and shoulders and enhances the functioning of the nervous system. It calms you and reduces anxiety.
3) Halasana- Halasana reduces the strain of the back and enhances your posture. It comforts your brain, gives it a decent stretch, and reduces stress. It keeps insomnia and headaches at the basin.
Halasana is one of the promising calming poses for the nervous system.
4) Adho Mukha Savasana- Adho Mukha Savasana enables fresh blood to flow into your body. It stretches the cervical spine and neck, discharging the stress in them, thereby decreasing calming and anxiety in your existence. Adho Mukha Svanasana boosts your abdominal muscles and improves digestion.
5) Urdhva Mukha Savanasana- Urdhva Mukha Savanasana can effortlessly cure reasonable depression and exhaustion. It has an overall stimulating effect on your body, and all the stress imprisoned in your back will disappear. Urdhva Mukha Svanasana strengthens and wakes up your upper body.
These and much other yoga helps avoid depression.