Bollywood has everything in it from reel to real that has taught us so much in life. We have borrowed many things from Bollywood to live life. From having a movie right back from the past golden years based on Salim-Anarkali to Kabir Singh we have all loved the themes, emotions, lessons.
So here’s a list of Bollywood movies about Relationship for every stage of your life-
1. Aashiqui 2 - Rahul Jaikar [Aditya Roy Kapoor] is a famous singer who comes upon a refreshing voice- that’s of Aarohi Shirke [Shraddha Kapoor]. He puts on efforts to launch her, in this he falls in love with her and they move in together. What comes following is a story of addiction, pain, sacrifice and heartbreak.
2. Katti Batti - The movie stars Imran Khan and Kangana Ranaut, the couple spans a five-year long live-in relationship, later the couple breaks up.
3. Ek Main Aur Ek Tu - This Imraan Khan and Kareena Kapoor starrer shows us how they accidentally meet and Imraan Khan misunderstands Kareena’s friendship as love and how eventually they part their ways and still be best friends.
4. Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani - The movie stars Ranbir Kpaoor as Kabir Thapar aka Bunny, Deepika Padukone as Naina Talwar, Kalki Koechlin as Aditi Mehra and Aditya Roy Kapoor as Avinash aka Avi, the story revolves around the lives of four classmates who further meet at a trip and how their lives take a turn as Naina falls in love with Bunny but never tells him for realising the differences between them. But eventually, how everything goes well and they are together forever after.
5. Manmarziyan - The film starred Abhishek Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu and Vicky Kaushal and shows us about the love triangle that is most of us in today’s time. The movie also portrays complicated urban love stories.
Also Read: Best Love Advice For Teenage Relationships