Diwali is just some days ahead and many of us are still wondering about the gifts. Diwali is the festival of lights and what comes with it is happiness and joy. Though this year, the festival is not the same but we can still celebrate it together and greet everyone with virtual celebrations. What children want is lots of sweets and gifts. Many of us wonder what one should give as a gift.
Here we have put in line some gift ideas:-
1. Diwali Décor – Diwali Lights/ Decoration/ Diyas- This would be a perfect gift for your friends and family. Some LED thalis, brass hanging diyas, candles and lights can be really useful for he Diwali celebration.
2. Religious and spiritual items: An idol of deities is the most sought-after option. Lord Krishna, Durga, Buddha, Rama, Lord Ganesha, Vishnu or laxmi ganesh that could be relevant to the festival of lights.
3. DIY items- DIY items can be really a perfect gift for a kid. You can give teapots, lamps or pen stands for this Diwali.
4. Home-made sweets- Some homemade sweets like chocolates, barfis or any other sweet dishes can be really a good option as a gift.
5. Wish Fulfilling Turtle- Make your friends and families wishes come true this Diwali by giving them the wish fulfilling turtle.