Love is the purest form of expression and when it comes to love, there’s nothing more pure and unconstitutional than the love of a mother for her child. Come what may, the mother will always put her best foot forward to safeguard their child’s interest. On the occasion of Mother’s Day today, we bring to you some adorable moments of your favourite Bollywood stars with their lovable mothers. Check below –
1) Saif Ali Khan & Sharmila Tagore: The royal Pataudi family’s prince is extremely dear to his beloved mother and time and again we have seen them together before we went all ‘AWW’
2) Jaya Bachchan & Abhishek Bachchan: The mother-son love in the family of Bollywood’s Shahenshah is for one and all to see and Junior B truly never fails to show his never-ending love towards his mother
3) Salman Khan & Helen – Everyone is blessed with one mother who’s the most special but Bollywood’s beloved Bhaijaan, Salman Khan is blessed with two. He himself says that always and he loves spending time with both his mothers.
4) Ranbir Kapoor & Neetu Kapoor – Ranbir Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor have always been close to each other and in the most difficult times, them standing up for each other is what makes them the best around
5) Hrithik Roshan & Pinky Roshan – Perhaps the only mother-son duo who literally give out fitness goals to everyone together happen to be Hrithik Roshan and Pinky Roshan. They slay in their fitness game always everytime they workout together.
6) Tiger Shroff & Ayesha Shroff – Another powerhouse mother-son duo who give some really interesting fitness goals to all together, they are certainly to look forward to for a lot of people. Tiger loves his mother like anything and it’s evident in his behaviour always.
7) Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh – Last but definitely not the least, the dynamic mother-daughter duo of Sara Ali Khan and Amrita Singh is one who is loved by all. We cannot get over how adorable Sara looks whenever they spend time together. There’s a certain sense of comfort she feels in Amrita’s presence and may God keep that comfort in her life always.