Lata Mangeshkar is a forever legend who has blessed the audience with her melodic voice. The old melody like her in this generation is like water in a hot desert. She has amazed us every day with her powerful soothing lyrics. To be true, living in an era of listening to her songs is quite proud and emotional. No one can replace or take her space; such is her aura. She has built a loyal and massive fan base due to her legendary musical journey.
Sneak peek into Lata Mangeshkar’s 5 Best Hindi Songs to listen to now!
- Ek Tu Hi Bharosa from the film Pukar in the year 2000. This one is one of the most devotional songs of all time. The lyrics of this song are by Majrooh Sultanpuri.
- So Gaye Hain from the film Zubeidaa in the year 2001. This song will make you have goosebumps if you haven’t heard it yet. The A R Rahman, Lata Mangeshkar, and Javed Akhtar trio contributed to this song.
- Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi from the film Masoom in 1983. This one is iconic, and you cannot deny it after hearing it.
- Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye from the film Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai. It is bliss to hear Lata Mangeshkar sing. Shailendra wrote the song.
- Lagg Jaa Gale is from the movie Woh Kaun Thi. To be honest, this song is on the tongue of every human in the country.
Which song is your favorite? Share your opinion in the comments and follow IWMBuzz.com.