The actress from Ek Bhram: Sarvagun Sampanna, Shrenu Parikh, is all set to conquer the television industry once again with her charm and acting skills. And for those of you who don’t know yet, this actress is a master of versatility and epitome of perfection. She puts her heart and soul in every character that she plays and the result, as well all know, completely mesmerizing.
Here are some facts about her, which we are sure her fans would be super excited to know!
- Shrenu Parikh was born on 11th November,1989 in an upper middle class family of Vadodara, Gujarat, to an engineer father and a mother who is a banker. She also has a younger brother, Subham Parikh.
- She became Miss University in 2007 and then was also felicitated with the Miss Vadodara crown in 2008. Well, this definitely doesn’t seem like a surprise, considering just how pretty and charming she looks!
- She started her career with a cameo role in Gulaal in 2010 after which she appeared in a full-fledged role in Havan in 2011. Next, she appeared in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon opposite Avinash Sachdev. Their sizzling on-screen chemistry had a huge fan following and their career graphs peaked in no time.
- She has done her schooling from Navrachana Vidyalaya and is an alumnus of Baroda University with a bachelor’s degree in Pharma; quite impressive don’t you think?
- She has even appeared in a Gujarati film ‘Lamboo Rastoo’ and wowed the audience with her stellar and outstanding performance.
And if her career feats weren’t enough, Shrenu Parikh was voted as Ahmedabad’s most desirable women in 2017 and 2018, and very honestly, we totally see it too!