Kumkum Bhagya is one show that has made a special place in viewers’ hearts. Ever since its release, the show has become the talk-of-the-town. Starring Shabbir Ahluwalia, Sriti Jha, Mugdha Chaphekar, Naina Singh and Krishna Kaul in the lead roles, the Ekta Kapoor romantic drama has come as a breath of fresh air on TV. The story revolves around three characters, their different traits, profession, and aspirations.
Here are some intriguing facts about Ekta Kapoor’s romantic drama Kumkum Bhagya that we bet you did not know. Read on to know more about Shabbir Ahluwalia aka Abhi and Sriti Jha aka Pragya’s popular show.
1. The best thing that came out of it is we got a spin-off show Kundali Bhagya which revolves around lost sisters Preeta and Shrishti.
2. The show has been over the Zee Tv for more than five years and it is one of the longest-running daily soap on television. All thanks to the cast who are still making us feel awesome.
3. We recently noticed that the focus of the story over the years was on Abhi’s family and less on Pragya but now after leap, the best things have changed to Pragya’s side.
4. We saw how the plot moved at a decent pace over the years with a mix of predictable twists and turns to make it relatable and eye-catching.
5. The concept of a big joint family always works, right Ekta Kapoor? We see this more often and we are happy to say this formula works every time.
6. The show has managed to gain many awards be it for best actor or actress, supporting or the best Jodi, Kumkum Bhagya has always been on the top for years and we are very happy to see it evolving to the top.
Keep reading IWMBuzz.com for more updates.