1. Ashish’s slapstick comedy is easier to interpret. People are fond of easy and smooth content. Not everyone is Shakespeare, Ashish indeed has the high intellect to break it down to his subscribers so that don’t feel that the script is going all over their head.
2. Ashish’s use of colloquial language has helped him to earn love and adoration nationwide. His language implies that he is for everyone. No one can deny his videos or content.
3. Ashish’s decision-making skills are really admirable, his decision to shift permanently and start his career as a YouTuber has inspired a lot.
4. Ashish is relatable, his journey as an engineer has been hectic and his public disclosure about his struggle with his career choices and usual fights with his parents about it has become relevant to the youth. The youth could completely relate to his situation and therefore he gained gradual support from the youngsters.
5. Ashish’s content is remarkable, and he chooses his content with great equanimity. Every time he uploads a video, it up to date with any of the current affairs that are ongoing. Or maybe sometimes that is existential for a very long time, but he provides creativity in all of it.
6. Ashish’s sense of humour is way too common and a daily thing, for which his viewers completely get along with it very easily.
Do you feel there are more to add, let us know what do you think could a plausible reason for his fast rise?