If you’re looking to get a leg up on the competition and level up your gaming skills real quick, we’ve got you covered. We’ve compiled a list of tips and tricks that will help you get back into the game while you’re waiting for your next round of PUBG to start.
We know that you love the game. Luckily, we’ve compiled a list of awesome tips and tricks that will make playing PUBG so much easier for you—and perhaps help you level up your gaming skills even faster than before.
And we know that you’re good at it. But did you know some tips and tricks can help you level up your gaming skills in a hurry?
Here are our top tips for getting the most out of PUBG:
1) Play with friends—it’s always better to have a team than try to do it solo.
2) Play on PC—the graphics are better, and if you’re playing with friends, you’ll get more out of the game together.
3) Use a controller—play with a controller instead of a keyboard or mouse! They’re easier on your hands and wrists and give better results when jumping around during gameplay (which makes it easier to get into).
4) Know when to use your parachute—if there’s one thing we’ve learned from playing PUBG, it’s that sometimes the best thing to do is just stay put until things calm down a bit. You don’t want to be caught in another firefight when everyone else is trying to save their own lives!
5) Don’t be afraid to die! Dying is part
6) If you’re trying to hide from someone in PUBG, simply nudge them with your hand while they’re walking toward you. They won’t see it coming!
7) Use the EZ-Aim button to aim in any direction without moving your mouse cursor at all!
8) Try using your vehicle as a weapon instead of relying solely on your guns! You can use it to shoot enemies from afar or even ram them so that they have little time to react before being hit with another vehicle or player’s gun(s).