We all like to wear our favourites and style in them, but this wet weather makes everything dirty.
Follow these tips to style in monsoon:-
1. Choose light colours- Wear lights colours. Get a matching umbrella or trench coat and a pair of vibrant colour gumboots to look more stylish.
2. Go for shorts- Opt for short dress, skirts or shorts. They are more comfortable. Try to go for floral prints this season.
3. Spark with dark colours- In between go for dark colours, as rainy dress makes a trend for light colours.
4. Monsoon perfect footwear- Pick some light comfortable flip-flops or jelly flats for rainy days. Avoid closed footwear.
5. Perfect umbrella- A Vibrant coloured umbrella will make your outfit look more playful.
6. Right Fabric- Go for light fabrics like cotton, Avoid synthetic.
7. Suitable handbag- Choose a nylon handbag with prints or complete plain.
8. Midi dress- Instead of long kurta dress or long dress go for a midi dress.