Maharashtra has got its own rich culture and tradition. We everyone are known to its glorious history right from the beginning. Not only the cultures, but it is also known for its famous cuisine.
Ingredients:- 2 cup moth beans, sprouts, ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp salt, 1 cup water.
FOR MASALA PASTE:- 2 tsp oil, 2 inch ginger, 1 finely chopped onion, 2 clove garlic, ¼ cup dry coconut, 1 finely chopped tomato, ¼ cup of water.
OTHER INGREDIENTS:- 3 tsp of Cooking oil, 1 tbsp of mustard, 1 tbsp of jeera, curry leaves, 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder, ¼ tbsp of turmeric, 1 tbsp of coriander powder, 1 tsp garam masala, small piece jaggery, ½ tsp salt, 5 cup water
FOR SERVING:- 2 cup farsan,½ onion, finely chopped, 2 tbsp coriander leaves, 6 pav, 1 lemon
Procedure:-1. Take a large kadai, heat oil and splutter mustard, jeera and few curry leaves.
2. Add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
3. Sauté on low flame till spices turn aromatic.
4. Add the masala paste and sauté well.
5. Cook until the oil starts releasing from masala paste.
6. Now, add cooked matki, some small pieces of jaggery and salt.
7. Adjust the consistency by adding5 cups of water.
8. When the Misal is ready, the oil starts floating.
9. On a serving plate, take matki usal add some farsan over it. Serve with pav.