Nina Dobrev is consistently a contender for best dressed on any occasion. She doesn’t hesitate to experiment with risky fashions or change up dress lengths for particular events. Consider the Golden Globes afterparty from 2017, where she wore a crimson Zac Posen gown. She wore the striking colour with confidence and it not only helped her stand out on the red carpet.
Even though Nina Dobrev is best known for her work on the popular television series “The Vampire Diaries” and “Degrassi: The Next Generation,” she is also building a name for herself in the fashion industry. Dobrev is demonstrating to the world that she can dress nicely both on the red carpet and in public.
She will go big with her outfits, so it’s impossible to predict what she’ll wear when it comes to her red carpet style. See 5 of her finest looks by scrolling down.
1. Nina wore a Zac Posen gown to the 2017 Golden Globes afterparty.
2. Nina is naturally free-spirited, so it’s hardly surprising that she wore a flowing Jenny Packham maxi skirt to the Weinstein Company’s 2015 Academy Awards nominees dinner.
3. Nina wore an Andrew Gn dress and Jimmy Choo heels to the Nine Zero One salon launch party. Her colour scheme was black, white, and gold.
4. She additionally donned a black gown by Zuhair Murad at HBO’s Post-Golden Globes party.
5. At a Michael Kors event honouring the publication of Claiborne Swanson Frank’s book Young Hollywood, the celebrity displayed her long, toned legs.