In fashion, Hollywood has always stood out with their experimenting, bold sartorial choices. From actresses, singers, and dancers to producers have always slayed the red carpet appearance with their unique style. While among all the events, one thing that always aces is the black hue. The actresses have, time and again, uplifted their black supremacy in different drapes and embellishments. Here let’s check out Bella Hadid, Zendaya Coleman, Sydney Sweeney, and others who set an example of beauty in black on the red carpet.
1) Bella Hadid appeared on the red carpet wearing a vintage fall 1986 Chanel dress. The black and white strapless gown followed by a long white skirt with black stripe and puffy sleeves is a perfect 80s style.
2) Kylie Jenner made a stunning fashion appearance in a black mermaid gown. The strapless corset bustier with bodycon skirt, feathery tail edge, and hand sleeves gloves with a diamond head crown rounded her royal appearance. She chooses Mugler’s fall 1995 couture gown.
3) Dua Lipa, the ace singer and Hitmaker 2022, manages to slay. The diva wore a 1992 Versace dress. The cut-out bodycon dress decked in gold jewels and bold makeup adds to her stunning red carpet appearance. The blonde hair added to her contrasting look.
4) Zendaya Coleman is known to own the show. And yet again, the actress did it in style on the Emmy awards red carpet in a black strapless floor-sweeping gown with a diamond necklace and captivating hairstyle elevating her look.
5) Kim Kardashian walked the runway wearing a vintage Dolce & Gabbana shimmery dress. The contrasting blonde hair and jewels elevated her walk.
6) Sydney Sweeney, the gorgeous beauty, made a jaw-dropping attendance on the red carpet in a shiny black, shoulder mini dress with a floral pattern over it. Diamond jewelry and a messy hairstyle rounded her uplifting appearance. The diva wore a vintage outfit from Mugler dress.
Whose black ensemble did grab your eyes? Tell us in the comments and follow IWMBuzz.com.