Hollywood actresses have a lot that we can steal. From hair to toe, they are all evenly perfect in styling their hair, outfit, accessories, and also their stylish footwear.
The various Red Carpet looks are all that we often love from their looks. Hollywood actresses know to style in every sort of outfit may it be a simple street style outfit or Red Carpet outfit or even in any bold outfits.
Let’s have a look on actresses as they are seen styling in satin outfits:-
1. Kate Winslet wore a mint-green Valentino couture gown that still ranks as one of the most expensive Oscar dresses.
2. When Kate won an Oscar, she wore a slate gray and black two-tone gown by Atelier Yves Saint Laurent by Stefano Pilati.
3. Winslet wore a bubble-gum-pink Vivienne Westwood gown with a scoop neck and contrasting wrap, during her first Oscar Nomination.
4. Scarlett Johansson opted for a pastel purple satin dress, at a party for The Horse Whisperer.
5. Scarlett wore an emerald-green gown by Alberta Ferretti, during the 2004 Oscars.
6. Sharon Stone opted for wide-leg satin trousers and a matching jacket.
7. Sharon Stone wore mom jeans and a Satin Long Sleeved Black Retro style top.