Tara Sutaria made her smashing debut in the year 2019 and since then her fan following has risen with every passing day. What’s best about Tara is the fact that she doesn’t just have a very pretty and beautiful face but she’s equally talented when it comes to acting potential and that has very well been seen in Marjaavan. Even though the film didn’t do well, Tara’s performance was much appreciated. Today, we bring to you some interesting and unknown facts about Tara Sutaria.
1) Tara started her career as a video jockey for Disney Channel India.
2) She has acted in sitcoms like The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir (2012) and Oye Jassie (2013).
3) She is a trained ballet dancer.4) Tara also trained in modern dance and Latin American dances at the School of Classical Ballet and Western Dance, Royal Academy of Dance, United Kingdom and the Imperial Society for Teachers of Dancing, United Kingdom.
4) Even as she was making brisk progress in the showbiz, she always nurtured a burning desire to become a chef.
5) Tara and singer Armaan Malik are childhood buddies.
So how enlightened do you feel knowing these inside details about Tara’s life? Share your views in comments below. For more such updates, stay tuned to IWMBuzz.com