Scarlett Johansson is sent to the top of Hollywood’s hot property list for portraying the role Black Widow in Avengers.
Take some style tips and lessons from Scarlett Johansson:-
1. In March 1997, Scarlett Johansson was just 13 and had already bagged 2 movies. She also knew how to style perfectly for an Awards function, Independent Spirit Awards, Scarlett chose to wear a canary-coloured knit dress paired with lime green platforms and some oh-so-cute hair slides.
2. Wear on just like Scarlett keeps it classy by wearing a conservative knee-length cut and no-nonsense tan heels.
3. Go on for the new plaid, the cherry, whimsical pattern just like Scarlett Johansson with Polka dot outfits.
4. Style on with a blazer over dresses to make your look more stylish, just like Scarlett Johansson does. Go on for a pair of high heels.
5. Wear a prima ballerina-inspired evening gown instead of tight chignon and wear your hair loose. Complete your look with long earrings and minimal makeup.