Talking about Mohammed Rafi’s songs, they will never get out of style. His voice was truly ahead of its times. The golden era of the 90s was possible because of a few amazing legends like him.
Mohammed Rafi has sung songs from every genre. He was the one amongst others who set the standards high for the Bollywood music industry. A blessing in disguise. Here are some facts about his family and kids.
• Mohammed Rafi had five brothers and his father was Haji Ali Muhammad and mother Allah Rakhi.
• Mohammed Rafi’s first wife was his cousin Bashira Bibi but their marriage ended as she refused to live in India after the rights of the partition of India and moved to Lahore Pakistan.
• Bilquis Bano was the second wife of Mohammed Rafi.
• Mohammad Rafi had four sons and three daughters, a son from his first marriage, Saeed.
• Saeed authored a book titled Mohammed Rafi: Voice of a Nation.