Aditi Rathore, the girl who made her debut with Zee TV’s KumKum Bhagya as Rachna Mehra, went on to win many more hearts with her character of Preeti in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste on Sony TV and ultimately became the Avni we all love and adore, on Star Plus serial Naamkarann.
Here’s all you need to know about her:
- Aditi Rathore was born into a Marwari family in Jaipur which is her mother’s hometown. She grew up in Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- She did her schooling from Dayanand Public School, Bikaner after which she moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting.
- She has a younger sister named Aparjita Rathore and a brother named Aryaman Rathore.
- Aditi debuted with Zee TV’s popular daily soap Kumkum Bhagya as Rachna Mehta, wife of Ajay Akshay Mehta. This role fetched her wide appreciation and popularity.
- Next, she played the role of Avni Neil Khanna/Ayesha in the Star Plus’ daily Naamkarann. She entered the show after it showed a 15 year leap, replacing Arsheen Naamdaar.
- Aditi Rathore was ranked 23rd in Eastern Eye’s Sexiest Asian Women List 2018 and 12th in Biz Asia’s TV Personality List 2018.
- She also won the New Face of The Year award in the year 2017 from Saas Bahu aur Saazish Telebrations.
- Aditi also won the Favourite Foreign TV actress award (Vietnam) in 2019 for the daily soap Naamkarann and accolades for her amazing performance in the show.
She is one of the most coveted and talented actresses in the television industry and we can’t help but fall in love with her charming smile and amazing characters on TV. Her fans are all geared up to know what project she will take on next!