My whole house was on fire, but I am glad that I saved my dog: Shaleen Malhotra

Shaleen Malhotra whose apartment caught fire is relieved and thankful to God that he could save his dog on time.

My whole house was on fire, but I am glad that I saved my dog: Shaleen Malhotra

Popular actor Shaleen Malhotra is thankful to the Almighty for saving lives around him, even when a major disaster left him homeless.

Yes, we are speaking about the short circuit at his flat in Goregaon that resulted in his whole apartment catching fire.

Thankfully for Shaleen, it was only the monetary damage with his family being safe.

However, the actor had a shock of his life when he struggled to rescue his dog, who is his family member from the fire.

Says Shaleen, “My wife Diksha and I were out and my younger dog (Junior Luck Malhotra) was out for a walk. Unfortunately, my elder dog (Luck Malhotra) was in the apartment when the fire broke out. When I got to know, I rushed in to save him. The whole place was dark with a lot of smoke and fire. I found it really hard to spot him at the first place. And when I found him, he was breathing heavily and had already fainted. It took time for us to revive him. But thankfully, he is now recovering well.”

Ask him about the reason for the fire accident and Shaleen states, “I have no clue. It has to be a short circuit. The fire was actually spreading to the next few floors but the fire brigade came on time and stopped the fire from spreading. But I lost my whole house. But I am glad that I could save my dog.”

Shaleen who has featured in shows Arjun, O Gujariya: Badlein Chal Duniya, Ishqbaaz, Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai, Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardaani is presently staying at his brother-in-law’s house. “Honestly speaking, I am not concerned about the monetary loss. All that matters to me is that there is no damage to life. I will soon look for a temporary apartment and try settling.”

Shaleen, our wishes are with you!!

Also Read

Latest stories