Ludo is played on board for a long. There were good old days when Ludo was played along with few family members, having tea together, some jokes. In those good old days, indoor games were bliss. Nowadays you can download the Ludo app, Ludo King to be precise. Now the debatable topic in which you enjoy playing more? Ludo King online vs on board. Here we look into it.
There are positives and negatives of playing the same game on board as well as online. We can’t say which is the better option. Playing online Ludo King has few benefits or positive things which are as follows.
* We don’t have to carry board wherever you go. If you are in the mood just start online and continue.
* We can play with friends even if they are far away.
There are also drawbacks or cons of online games. Let’s have look at it.
* The most important thing is you can’t throw the dice pretending yourself to be Shakuni Mama. This kills the joy.
* In this on board Ludo King there are extra arrows in between the tracks which give us give us roll in that turn each time we get in the tail of those arrows. In this things are missing.
* It is found after playing the game a lot of times in the app, that if you want to cut opponents token then occurring of the event has a probability more than the usual 1/6 in an unbiased dice. The fun lies in taking a risk but this makes the app pretty much predictable which makes lose interest rest.
* In online you can’t cheat. Although cheating is not always possible, it is more fun when you have to play with your senses open. We don’t always get smooth surfaces to find the acceleration of the block.
We can’t exactly say which is enjoyed more, as both have a positive and negative side. Overall we can say Ludo King on board is more enjoyable than online Ludo King.