1. Belt saree- Add a belt to pallu at the waist to a normal saree drape.
2. Dhoti style- Add a legging instead of petticoat.
3. Neck drape style- Wrap the Pallu around your neck just like a scarf.
4. Mumtaz style- All you need to do is layering of saree.
5. Mermaid style- Spread out the lower part of the pleats of saree to make it look like tail of mermaid.
6. Pant style- Wrap the saree and pleats for only one side and put the Pallu directly on your shoulder.
7. Butterfly style- Just make some extra pleats of your Pallu and pin it on your shoulders.
8. Lehenga style- Pleat all the 7-9 yards of the left of the Pallu.
9. Front Pallu style- Carry your Pallu from back to your right, instead of left.
10. Pre-stitched gown style- Put a net, sequin or any jacket style blouse for the pre-stitched gown style of saree.