There’s no secret why women love high heels. Heels are just their other best friends. Heels are one of the best and most versatile footwear every girl loves to have at least 1 pair. Heels enhance posture and give grace and elegance to the walk of a woman. Heels also make them look taller.
There are plenty of heels available in the market and it’s really difficult to choose the best one. Heels are available in various sizes, shapes, and styles, and a number of varieties like boots, pumps, wedges, sandals, pointy front, or peep toe. You have a perfect style of the heel to choose for every kind of outfit.
However, the combination of jeans and heels is quite smart, chic, and also stylish. Jeans and heels can go for both casual as well as formal occasions.
Here are tips to style in high heels and jeans-
1. High heel ankle boots with jeans.
2. Multi-coloured peep-toe heels with jeans.
3. Whole denim look with tall heels.
4. Animal print heels with jeans.
5. Bold coloured heels with jeans.
6. Wedges with jeans.
7. High boots with heels and jeans.
8. High heeled black pumps with jeans.
9. Ankle strap sandals with jeans.
10. Ankle strap heels with jeans.
Also Read: How To Walk Comfortably In High Heels?