The hot pants are making their mark these years. Hot pants are one of those outfits that only certain people can pull off. There are a number of ways to wear hot shorts in a sophisticated manner. When thinking about perfect pants for a vacation, hot pants come to your mind first. But when you try to wear one, you don’t know what to wear with it. Some women take hot pants as butt cheek-skimming, tight, hot shorts.
Today we are here with some amazing ideas to style in hot shorts-
1. Button up with blouse- If you’re going for a long drive or just a day out, nothing would be as perfect as denim shorts with buttoned up blouses. You can try a crisp cotton shirt with silky or sequin fabric shorts.
2. Adding blazers- When you are planning for just a hang out with friends or a café visit, adding up blazers to your look will help you look even more stylish.
3. Tailored style- Another way to style shorts is to go up for tailored shorts without looking much tacky.
4. Fabric- Keep an eye on which type of fabric you go for, especially with luxe fabric.
5. Low heels- If you want a bossy look go for low heel shoes with shorts.
6. Printed pants- If you want to go more casual and comfy wear printed pants instead of plain pants. Add it up with right upper wear.
Also Read: 5 Sexiest Hotpants Ever Worn By Disha Patani