Here’s Sonal Vengurlekar, Yeh Vaada Raha Actress teaching us how to make Chicken Dum Biryani easily at home, as we are locked in our homes. Take a look at how she gives us easy and homemade Dum Biryani Recipe
For marination- 5-6 chillies, 3 tbsp coriander, 8-9 garlic cloves, 3-inch ginger.
1. Grind it all together and make a paste.
2. Take a bowl, add red chilli powder, shahi jeera, chillies, turmeric, coriander powder, Biryani masala, cream, yoghurt, fried onions and add the paste to it.
3. Add chicken to it and mix it well.
INSTRUCTIONS- Marinate the chicken overnight. Before marination adds lemon juice to the chicken.
For rice- 1. Heat some water with Bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, dal chini, salt according to taste, black pepper powder.
2. Add rice to it and take off the flame when half cooked.
For Gravy- Diced onions, tomato puree, fried onions, salt, ginger-garlic paste, 1 1/2 tbsp Biryani masala, saffron milk, mint leaves and coriander, Bay leaf.
1. Take oil and butter in a pan. Add diced onion, By leaf, Ginger-garlic paste. Sauté it.
2. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, jeera powder, coriander powder, 1/2 tbsp Biryani masala.
3. Add tomato puree. Mix it well. Add coriander and salt.
4. Add marinated chicken. Cook the chicken properly. Cover it and keep it on lower flame. Add some water after some time and cook again.
For the fried onion layer- 1. Add Biryani masala to fried onions, mint leaves and coriander and some salt.
For giving a dum- 1. Heat Tawa and keep the pan on it on a high flame.
2. Add a layer of rice on the gravy. Now add a layer of fried onions mix.
3. Add saffron milk and 1 tbsp ghee.
4. Add a layer of rice again.
5. Add a layer of fried onion on top and cover it and let cook for 15-20 minutes.
Check Out Video-