We all love Blackpink for their music and the way they treat their fans. If you are a true blink then you probably know everything about the Kpop queens, but if you are new and have just started following Blackpink, then don’t worry, We have got your back.
Here are five facts about Jennie Kim that will take you a step further on becoming a blink.
· Jennie is known as the YG Princess in the group. YG Entertainment is the company under which Blackpink was formed.
· Jennie has many nicknames like Jerry, which is her childhood nickname. It’s from the cartoon series Tom and Jerry, she got that nickname because of how similar it sounds to her name. Her other nicknames are Human Chanel and Nini.
· Jennie is fluent in three languages which are Korean, English, and Japanese.
· Jennie was born in Anyang, on the outskirts of Seoul, South Korea but raised in Auckland, New Zealand. She completed her studies in New Zealand at ACG Parnell College.
· Jennie’s favourite American music artist is Rihanna. She gains a lot of inspiration from Rihanna’s work.
These were five facts about the absolute queen Jennie. Let us know what you think about it in the comment section below.