Dhruv Sehgal, best known for his role as ‘Dhruv’ in the web series ‘Little Things’ has won millions of hearts in no time. He co-wrote and acted in the viral sketches, Annoying Things Boyfriends Do and in Confusing Things Girlfriends Say, but he is every bit the shy writer in person and has totally mad acting and visualising skills.
Sehgal also made a short film ‘Kunal’ which went on to win the Golden Gateway Dimensions Mumbai Award at Mumbai Film Festival in 2015, and the a to has only managed to touch newer heights since.
Here’s everything you need to know about this actor.
- The actor finished his high schooling from London and thereafter came to Pune to study Mass Communication.
- It was then that he decided to join the world of storytelling and look at him today!
- Not only did he act in the hit series ‘ Little Things’, he is also the writer and the brain behind it. He always regards himself as a writer first. Surprised, are you?
- He is a voracious reader and loves travelling
- He was one of the founding members of Pocket Aces and has worked on various contents on channels like Dice Media and Filter Copy as a director, writer and actor.
- He worked as an associate director under filmmaker Jaydeep Verma on two documentary films in 2013 and 2016.
What’s more is that apart from writing and acting in the sketches, Dhruv Sehgal even shares an amazing chemistry on Little Things with his talent powerhouse of a co-star, Mithila Patkar, and together they are definitely giving couple goals to all their fans out there.