Every Indian woman loves shopping. Just like, India has many states and religions so fashion varies. There are many Fashion Streets in Mumbai as well as all over India. Even when we visit places during vacation, we first lookout for the best shopping center.
If you have visited a place for vacation, ask for the specialty of the place and shop according to it. Example- If you have visited Banaras, and Banaras is known for rich silk and handwork. so, go for Banarasi Silk Saree or Banarasi Dupatta.
Here are some street shopping ideas-
1. If you visit any Mumbai Street Market for shopping, you will find a wide range of earrings, a variety of Jhumkas and all the colours spread over the street puts in a whole shopping mood. The street is full of street vendors selling bags, shoes, clothes, books, western-wear, and Indian kurtas. You can find here all you are looking for. You can bargain here, if you have the skills, and this is the best part of street shopping. Not only a fashion collection, but also there are numerous food stalls where you can enjoy every type of food.
2. When you visit a shopping street, you will find the variety of designs to choose in jewellery as well as clothing.
3. There are many street shopping centers in every city, don’t always visit the same place.
4. Don’t shop at once when you see it, you can find the same piece ahead and even bargain or find it at a low price.
5. The streets are best for last-minute shopping, you can find any jewellery or asset you are looking for. Do visit the fashion street at least once.