To Make Snacks Without Cooking
1. NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL BALLS
INGREDIENTS: 1 cup large flaked whirled oats, 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, 1/3 cup raisins, 1/3 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Put in the peanut butter into a large mixing container. Then put in some honey.
2. Put in the oats and remaining ingredients raisins, mini chocolate chips, and coconut flakes.
3. Then combine all other ingredients until mixed.
4. Roll into 1-inch small balls, using the mixture about 2 Tbsp for each.
5. After that Chill for 30 minutes.
2. MAYONNAISE SANDWICH
INGREDIENTS: 4 bread slices, Butter as required, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, 3 tbsp carrot crushed, 3 tbsp tomato finely diced, 1/4 cup eggless mayonnaise, 3 tbsp cabbage finely diced, Salt to taste
1. Mix all the given ingredients except bread and butter. Mix it well, make it sure everything is combined well.
2. To prepare sandwiches, take the bread slices. Spread the butter well, so that the sandwiches do not get soggy.
3. Now spread veg mayonnaise mixture on the bread slice.
4. Enclose/Cover with another buttered bread. Likewise, prepare the other sandwiches. You can slice the Mayo sandwiches as your wish. It can be small squares, rectangles, or triangles. Your Mayo sandwich is ready. Serve this mayonnaise sandwich as a breakfast or you can serve as a snack.
3. NO BAKE CHOCOLATE BISCUIT CAKE:
INGREDIENTS: 1 Cup 125g Powdered Sugar, 800g 23oz Digestive Biscuits or Tea Biscuits, ½ Cup 50g Cocoa Powder, 200g 7oz 50% Dark Chocolate diced, 1 Cup 250mls heavy whipping Cream, ½ Cup 100g Sugar, 225g or 2 Bars Butter, ½ Cup 125mls Golden Syrup or honey, ¼ Cup 60mls Water
1. In a portable saucepan melt the butter, cocoa powder, golden syrup, sugar and water together.
2. In a large container disperse the biscuits into pieces around 1.6cm to half an inch big. Make some tinier and some bigger for texture do not make it all even.
3. Spill the melted ingredients into the container with the biscuits in it. Taking a wooden spoon combine all the ingredients, mixture together until nicely mixed.
4. Squeeze the cake mixture into a lined 9inch or 25cm source form the cake pan and place it in the fridge.
5. Warmth the cream over medium heat until just at boil point. Take it down from the heat and pour over the chopped dark chocolate. Put in the sugar and blend until smooth and the chocolate has melted.
6. Splash the icing overall the chocolate biscuit cake and put it back into the fridge for at least 8-9 hours or for the overnight.
7. Your Chocolate Biscuit Cake is ready to serve. Take out from the pan and piece to serve.
Also Read: A Lip-Smacking Homemade Nachos Recipe