Every one of us is confused about what to do with the leftover rice. Making always the same fried rice can be boring, so here are some recipes with leftover rice, that is both interesting and delicious as well as healthy.
1) RICE PUDDING-
Ingredients- 1 medium measurement bowl Leftover rice, 1 cup Sugar, 2 Eggs, 2-3 cup Milk, 1 tbsp Vanilla essence, 1 tsp Cinnamon powder, ½ cup Dry fruits, 1 tbsp Nutmeg powder.
1. Add all the factors together and pour it into an oiled baking dish.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 tiers and neighborhood the baking dish in the water-filled baking vessel, and bake it for forty-five minutes.
3. Put a toothpick in the middle to check if it comes out clean. If the batter sticks to it, then bake it for some different 10-15 minutes.
4. You can also additionally bake it in the stress cooker however barring the whistle.
2) RICE PAKORAS-
Ingredients- 2 cups Cooked rice paste, 1-2 Green chili, ½ cup Gram flour, Oil to deep-fry, 1 medium Onion chopped, Salt To taste, Coriander Few sprigs finely chopped.
1. Blend all the elements to make a fluffy paste.
2. In a kadhai, pour oil and warm it.
3. Drop scoops of the batter into the hot oil and deep-fry in medium heat.
3) RICE BALLS-
Ingredients- 3 cups cooked rice, Salt To taste, 1 cup Parmesan cheese., ¼ cup Sweet corn, 1 cup Rice flour., Vegetable oil, ½ cup Cilantro chopped.
1. Mix all the components collectively barring the oil and the rice flour.
2. Put cheese stuffing in the center and make balls.
3. Warm-up oil in a kadhai. Roll each ball over the rice flour and drop them in the oil to fry.
Ingredients- 1 cup cooked rice, ¼ cup Beaten rice poha, 1 cup curd, 1 cup Semolina, Water As required, 2-3 tbsp Eno, Salt To taste.
1. Mix cooked rice, Rawa, and poha with salt and yoghurt and set it aside for 46 minutes to an hour.
2. Add a little water and make a paste.
3. Keep it aside for each and every different 15 minutes.
4. Add Eno to the batter and mix it.
5. Pour the batter into the greased idly molds and cook dinner it for 15 minutes.
6. Switch off the range and let the idlis relax for 5 minutes in the steam.
5) LEMON RICE-
Ingredients- 2 bowl Cooked rice, 1 tbsp Urad dal, Salt To taste, 3-4 tbsp Groundnut, 1 Dry crimson chili, 1 sprig Curry leaves, 2 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp Mustard seeds, 3-4 tbsp Lemon juice, ½ tbsp Turmeric powder.
1. Heat oil and then add mustard seeds, groundnut, and urad dal and fry till golden brown.
2. Add curry leaves and dry pink chili.
3. Add turmeric powder, rice, and salt and stir it well.
4. Turn off the range and add lemon juice and stir again.